BSP Episode 249: Magic Mike
Release date – 6/29/2012
Warner Bros. Pictures
- Steven Soderbergh
- Nick Wechsler
- Gregory Jacobs
- Channing Tatum
- Reid Carolin
- Reid Carolin
- Michael “Magic Mike” Lane
- Adam “The Kid”
- Joe Magnaniello’s penis… how else would you start this review?
- Stereotypical plot. Wait, there was a PLOT?
- Channing Tatum is pretty. That’s about all that can be said about that.
- Oh, he can dance, too.
- McConaughey played… McConaughey (good casting).
- She’s got a serious case of b-face.
- Nobody cares about your furniture story.
- Do strippers find their jobs satisfying?
- Male cheesecake movies vs. female cheesecake movies.
- It tried to be a drama, but it never quite worked. Neither did the comedy route.
- Creeping penis!
- Penis pump!
- Why did he keep pursuing Brooke?
- Rom-com friend… used to be nerdy, now they’re slutty.
- Apparently, Tony is all about the face.
- …and Tarzan.
- Joe Manganiello, in the words of David… MASSIVE!
- Tony wanted more McConaughey, Tarzan and Munn and less Tatum, Adam and b-face.
- Don’t underestimate horny women!
- Spiderman sidetrack.
Kevin Weiser and Jen Dixon of The Walking Eye recently had a fire in their apartment and can use some help to get them back on their feet. Dig into your pockets and help fellow podcasters! Click on the link below for more information and to help.
Your Producers for this episode were:
This episode was recorded: 11/21/2012