BSP Episode 298 – Skanksgiving: House of Boys
Release date – 11/20/2009
Directed by Jean
- Claude Schlim
- Bob Bellion
- Jean-Claude Schlim
- Christian Thiry
- Layke Anderson – Frank
- Gintare Parulyte – Rita
- Benn Northover – Jake
- No one is happy with Tony for his choice of Skanksgiving movie.
- David did not get the gayness he was hoping for.
- David is a sucker for that banana-shaped carrot.
- NOT GAY ENOUGH!
- Act 1 – awesomeness, everything else after that – wait, what?
- Stephen Fry and his amazing amount of disdain for Reagan.
- Tony gets technical… AIDS, the gay plague, GRIDS.
- Udo Kier singing… in drag… in German.
- “Does it entice you when I lick this thing like that?”
- Magic Mike comparisons.
- The authority on guys… Jolie or the other guys?
- Panty-dropper and jock strap-dropper.
- There was a distinct lack of penis in this movie!
- I did not expect the AIDS, either.
- More penis, less AIDS.
- Denver, the Last Dinosaur and its gay subtext.
- The Gay Hangover.
- Glimpses of awesomeness.
- Revenge masturbation.
- Sex is deadly… that’s all.
- The ever-so-sexy tomato!
- Football. Yes, football.
- Star Wars stuffs.
- Walking Dead… the tank! Tony seems a smidge TOO excited.
- Netflix is a lying jerkface!
- Cat adventures.
- Sausagefest…we’re enablers.
- Idris Elba… every man’s dream.
- Let’s not bring the room down with AIDS… abortions now!
- Cards Against Humanity, of course!
- 10 Incredible facts about the anus.
- The euphoric rush of strangling a drifter.
- You know the rules, Darrell… penises are always funny, vaginas are always serious!
- It’s too big for my mouth, Tony.
Your Producers for this episode were:
This episode was recorded: 11/27/13