Run date: 4/26/2000 – 3/16/2001
Funimation Entertainment (US Release)
- Yoji Enokido
- Kazuya Tsurumaki
- Hiroki Sato
- Nishizawa Masatomo
- The Pillows
- Naota Nandaba
- Mamimi Samejima
- Haruko Haruhara
- Kamon Nandaba
The hosts review:
- Someone paid major bucks to own this show, sight unseen.
- We clearly do not have a consensus on FLCL.
- It’s like a big conglomeration of cool stuff that they threw together… some worked, some didn’t.
- It has a certain acquired anime-taste.
- Naota IS Japan.
- A coming of age story, but only half way through.
- Juvenile sexual humor.
- Tony wanted to punch Ta-kun (Naota) him numerous times during the episodes.
- “Hey, I am sprouting robots from my head!”
- Typical 12-year-old, or whiny little d-bag?
- Hey, South Park kids!
- Overboard emotions…so much emotions.
- Discussions about what they’d like to see for a sequel.
- David hates puns, except this time.
- The guitar art is the physical manifestations of everybody’s soul.
- If FLCL was live action, the dad would be a combination of Jack Galifianakis and Crispin Glover.
- A bit of talk about Samurai Champloo.
- The Walking Dead
- Sons of Anarchy
Your Producers for this episode were:
This episode was recorded: 12/5/2012