Release date – 9/7/2012
- Pete Travis
- Alex Garland
- Andrew MacDonald
- Allon Reich
- Alex Garland
Based on Judge Dredd by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra
- Karl Urban – Judge Dredd
- Olivia Thirlby – Judge Cassandra Anderson
- Wood Harris – Kay
- Lena Headey – Ma-Ma
- Dresden audio books.
- Harry is a dick.
- If you start as an a-hole and you stay an a-hole and is a-holish in the same ways…
- Bless you, Darrell.
- Again, Darrell.
- Best interpretation based on the comic books.
- Karl Urban had the frown!
- Great cinematography.
- The life and times of Lena Headey.
- Red eye… Kitt and cylons.
- Some of the action went to ridiculous places.
- A good way to spend a rainy afternoon if you’re looking for an action movie.
- Can someone get Darrell a lozenge?
- The comic book is written in real time.
- This movie felt like a pilot. A good pilot.
- New comedy TV pilots.
- Man of Steel & Superman.
- Superman’s mullet.
- Cat poop.
- Batman can’t stop thinking about sex.
- There’s very few causes better than boobs.
Trivial bits & pieces:
- Some of Ma-Ma’s tattoos are Lena Headey’s actual tattoos, that were expanded by the make-up artists.
- Body count: 102
- The graffiti throughout Peach Trees has names of characters from the Judge Dredd strip, such as Chopper and Kenny Who?
Your Producers for this episode were:
This episode was recorded: 9/18/13
It’s almost time for Sausagefest! Check out the website for a list of perks and how to donate. We’re up to $720 so far so dig into your pockets and help us to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.